How to use IRESPred?
- Obtain the complete 5'UTR sequence of the query gene using any of the publicily available resources. IRES is a 5'UTR characteristic. Please ensure that the input sequence is a 5'UTR.
- The input sequence(s) should be in FASTA format. Please refer the provided sample file. The sequence(s) can be submitted either by pasting them in a textarea or by uploading a text file.
- You can submit DNA or RNA sequence.
- Make sure that the sequence does not contain any ambigious characters.
- The output page will provide above described features computed for input sequence(s) for download along with prediction either as "Potential IRES" or "No IRES predicted".